Dr. Ciorba and the Washington University Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Center’s team of clinicians and scientists are dedicated to the goal of improving quality of life for patients affected by Crohn’s and Ulcerative Colitis. The team is leading multiple cutting edge research projects designed to advance IBD clinical care and alleviate suffering for patients locally and worldwide.
All proceeds are donated directly to Washington University to support Crohn’s and Ulcerative Colitis research lead by Dr Ciorba and colleagues in the IBD Center.
Active Research Projects include:
• Colitis associated colon cancer – finding new therapies
• The role of probiotic bacteria in treating GI inflammation
• Brain-Gut interactions in Crohn’s disease and IBD
• The role of dietary nutrients in IBD activity
• IBD patient-provider communication
Learn more about the team:
Like us on Facebook:
Visit the IBD team and see science in action! Laboratory tours are available upon request. firstname.lastname@example.org